Past Events @ Hensville
Muddy Mini 5k, Quarter Marathon & Half Marathon
Fifth Third Field
Run River Road along the mighty Maumee, from historic uptown Maumee, all the way to Fifth Third Field in the heart of downtown Toledo. Choose the half marathon, quarter marathon, or 5k distance. All three finish in the outfield of Fifth Third Field.
The scenic point-to-point half marathon starts in the uptown district of Maumee, Ohio, voted the best hometown in Ohio. Run to Sidecut Metropark to a U-turn that brings you back along River Road, through residential historic Maumee homes, past the Toledo Country Club, the Toledo Zoo, and into downtown Toledo. The race finishes in the outfield of the Toledo Mud Hens ballpark, voted one of the best minor league stadiums in America.
- Each race participant will receive a complimentary game ticket to the Mud Hens game on Thursday, June 24 for 'Muddy Mini Night' at Fifth Third Field. Additional tickets can be reserved through your race registration at a group discounted price. For ticket questions, please contact Rita Natter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3 unique start lines
- Scenic course along the Maumee River
- Shuttles to half & quarter start lines
- Fifth Third Field finish
- Gender-specific tech shirt (half & quarter marathon)
- Cotton blend t-shirt (5k)
- Honey Stinger Energy Gel
- Custom finisher medal
- Post-race snacks & refreshments (hot dog & beer)
- Online results & downloadable finisher certificates
- Unique awards
- Shareable photographs
- Start Time: 7:30 a.m. (5k) | 7:45 a.m. (1/2 & 1/4)
- Course Open: 3.5 hours (1/2) | 2 hours (1/4) | 1 hour (5k)
- Maximum Field: 1,000 (1/2) | 750 (1/4) | 750 (5k)
- Dave's Pacers: 1:30, 1:40, 1:50, 2:00, 2:10, 2:20, 2:30
- Minimum Age: 6 (5k) | 9 (1/4) | 13 (1/2)