Sunday @ Hensville
Paws and Pucks / Faith & Family Night: Walleye vs. Norfolk Admirals
Bark by popular demand! The Toledo Walleye will host our annual Paws and Pucks event on Sunday, February 4. Cheer on the Walleye with your best furry friend next to you at the Huntington Center.
All dogs and dog owners will sit in special dog friendly areas (Sections 109 - 113 from Row H and higher).
- Dogs must be on a leash that is six feet or less, no retractable leashes are allowed.
- There is a limit of one well-mannered dog per adult.
- Special water stations and designated restroom areas will be provided.
- All the pups will receive a doggie prize!
- Fans and their pet enter through the Madison Street entrance.
PLEASE NOTE: The Walleye will NOT be utilizing its goal horn during these games for canine consideration.
PAWS AND PUCKS: $17 HUMAN / $8 DOG
What you get:
- February 4 game in dog-friendly section
- 100% of proceeds from dog tickets donated to a local K9 organization
Faith & Family Night
Come to the Huntington Center to share your faith with other Walleye fans! Before the game there will be a pregame Q&A session led by Toledo Walleye players and coaches. Fans will have the opportunity to hear from select Walleye players about their experiences with their faith throughout their careers.
Postgame Open Skate
Join us after select home games throughout the season for a FREE open skate at the Huntington Center. Open skate participants can lace up in The Aquarium near the Jefferson Avenue Lobby. Skaters can provide their own skates or can rent them at the Huntington Center for $5. The open skate will last approximately one hour after the game.
Presented by Meijer