Saturday @ Hensville
"Om in the Outfield" Yoga at Fifth Third Field
Fifth Third Field
The Toledo Mud Hens are excited to host the first ever "Om in the Outfield" yoga event at Fifth Third Field on Saturday, September 29. The team hosts more than 15 free classes throughout the summer at Hensville Park. This will mark the end of year celebration to the hundreds of participants from the summer classes! The event will be led by Malena Caruso from the Toledo Asana Room.
- 10 to 10:45 a.m: Arrival, connect with fellow participants
- 11 a.m. to 12 p.m: All Levels Ashtanga Yoga Practice led by Malena Caruso from Toledo Asana Room
- 12 to 12:20 p.m.: Mingle with fellow participants and exit through Swamp Shop
- 12:20 p.m.: Holy Toledo Tavern will be open for lunch!
"OM IN THE OUTFIELD" TICKETS
Ticket: $15 per participant
WHAT YOU GET
- Exclusive one hour on field all-levels ashtanga yoga practice at Fifth Third Field.
- Mud Hens game ticket (Choose from: July 20, August 3, August 5, August 17, August 19, August 24 or August 26)