Posted September 27, 2016
Are you ready for some Sunday football at Fleetwood’s Tap Room?
Fleetwood’s Tap Room is THE place to be on Sundays in the fall! Enjoy some craft brews, feed your craving for NFL football with our DIRECTV NFL SUNDAY TICKET hookup and treat your taste buds to some awesome eats which are only served at Fleetwood’s on Sunday.
Featured Menu Selections
- Cholula-Honey Wings: chicken wings glazed with Cholula sauce and honey then roasted and finished with fresh lime juice and sea salt
- Pulled Pork Nachos: white corn tortilla chips smothered with melted cheddar, bbq pulled pork, sour cream, jalapenos, and pickled onion
- Antipasto Skewers: Spanish olives, roasted peppers, mozzarella cheese, banana peppers and salami with herbed vinaigrette
- Craft Beer Bucket: Enjoy a mixed craft beer bucket that includes four bottles for only $10!
Fleetwood’s Tap Room
Have a drink at Hensville’s new craft beer bar that proudly pours 114 hand-picked regional craft beers! Also enjoy a wide selection of whiskeys, an eclectic menu, and an outstanding outdoor patio that overlooks Hensville Park.
Check out the full menu and find out what regional craft beers are on tap at www.fleetwoodshensville.com!
Fleetwood’s is located at 28 N. St. Clair St. directly across the street from Fifth Third Field!
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday to Thursday: 4 to 11 p.m.
- Friday: 4 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Saturday: 12 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Sunday: 12 to 8 p.m.