Posted April 19, 2019
Laugh it up at the Fleetwood's Rooftop Comedy Series
You will giggle. You will chuckle. You will laugh out loud when comedy returns to Fleetwood's Rooftop beginning in May. Local and regional comics will perform their stand-up comedy in a unique and intimate setting -- the rooftop of Fleetwood’s Tap Room in Hensville!
The Thursday night shows are FREE and open to the public and will feature four comedians on each date. Fleetwood’s Rooftop opens at 7 p.m. with the first comedian beginning at 8 p.m. Seating space is limited -- arrive early!
DATES & HEADLINERS
- Thursday, May 23: Josh Adams | With more than a decade of stand-up experience, Detroiter Josh Adams has performed on BET’s Apollo Live, appeared on Fox’s DishNation and won comedy festivals in the Midwest and on the East Coast.
- Thursday, June 27: Sam Rager | Described as charmingly dark, Sam Rager doesn’t shy away from touchy subjects and puts a hilarious spin on her own personal sob stories. Sam has performed her comedy across the Midwest since 2012.
- Thursday, July 11: Dan Currie | Born and raised in Lansing, Michigan, Dan started stand-up when he was 16-years-old. He’s now older and still "standing". Dan has performed at Gilda’s Laughfest, the Oddball Comedy Festival plus many other venues around the country.
- Thursday, July 25: Amber Falter | Pegged as one of the funniest women in Columbus, Amber Falter is the genius behind Growlin’ Gremlin- a comedy showcase that pairs drafts and laughs- and Stand Up for Choice.
- Thursday, August 15 | Gwen Sunkel | Laughter is the best medicine when nurse practitioner and Indianapolis comedienne Gwen Sunkel takes the stage. Throw in breakfast lover and dog owner and you get an evening of smart and goofy comedy.
- Thursday, August 29 | Dennis Piper | Self described as a cynical optimist, Dennis Piper has spent 36-years on stage gathering material from the “pinheads who have ruined his day”. Get ready to enjoy his life during a show that is clever, original and very funny.