Posted February 13, 2023
Celebrate St. Patrick's Day at Hensville this year!
It’s your lucky day! Play hooky from work and join us for St. Patty’s on Friday, March 17. Rain or shine, Fleetwood’s Tap Room will be open to the public at 4 p.m. with March Madness games on TVs and live entertainment. Plus, don’t forget about the Irish beers.
Admission to Fleetwood's Tap Room is free of charge after 4 p.m.
Fleetwood’s Tap Room:
- Live entertainment by Book That DJ | 4 - 10 p.m.
- Irish-inspired menu and specialty cocktails will be available for purchase
- Live entertainment by Hepcat Revival | 7 - 10 p.m.
- Drinks available for purchase
- Additional food and beverage can be purchased inside Fleetwood’s Tap Room
Want to start your celebration early? Enjoy an Irish-themed buffet at Fleetwood’s Tap Room from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Friday, March 17.
Your $30 ticket includes:
- Irish-themed buffet
- Green pancakes w/ maple syrup
- Corned beef hash casserole
- Corned beef sandwiches – dark rye bread, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, Russian dressing
- Irish potato pancakes
- Scrambled eggs
- Water and Pepsi products
- One alcoholic beverage